Our PCB 2U-Inserter!
Printed circuit boards (PCBs) are used to connect electronic systems. Today they are used in almost all electronic devices. As a component carrier the circuit board can take different sizes - depending on the application.
One of the most important steps in the production of printed circuit boards is equipping them with contacts. As a rule different contacts must be used on a circuit board.
According to the range of functions, the demand on the market is also very high. With the PCB 2U concept, Eberhard AG offers its customers a solution for insertion of 2 different contact types at high speed and with the highest process reliability. This enables the production of large quantities.
To enable the flexible assembly of the printed circuit boards, an automatic single pin insertion machine with two independently controllable assembly pushers was developed. The modern change tooling technology ensures quick changeover for different products. The modular tool design and a wide range of intelligent functions make PCB pin insertion individual:
- Measurement of the panel thickness for the automatic insertion depth adjustment
- Individually programmable insertion depth adjustment per stroke
- Fixed backplate, steplessly turnable through 360 ° in 90° steps
- Camera inside insertion tooling for the adjustment between actual to setpoint position
- Vision-guided feeding of up to 6 contact strips
- Insertion force monitoring
- Turning of PCB for double-sided assembly
As a strong partner in the field of automation, we are considering the long-term business strategies of our customers already in the design stage. Therefore, we develop our automation systems in modular design. This makes our machines scalable and enables future expansion of production by linking them with other machines.
The success of our customers is our top priority!
- Design: 2 insertion pusher
- Insertion rate: max. 400 insertions / min
- Loading and unloading: 2,7 sek. (total)
- Positioning accuracy: +/- 0,05; Cmk > 2,0
- Insertion angle: 0° - 360°
- Panel size: max. 320 x 320 mm (12 x 12“)
- Change-over time: 1 - max. 10 min.
- SMEMA interface
- Insertion technology: all common press-fit pins, solder pins, belted pins, spring pins, fork pins, fuse pins